Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm a lazy lout.

Well I feel so lame for not writing for such a long time. To be honest it feels like ages since I was on that diet and I have disobeyed all the goals and rules I set for myself for after the diet: including excersizing at least a half an hour per day and eating healthy choices throughout the day; oh, and eating only when I'm hungry... I had a bowl of ice cream last night with mini chocolate chips. Even though I thought before that I'd only have a small spoonful. Well, I've decided I have such a lack of self discipline, it's ridiculous. Sometimes I say to myself when I'm at the gym and exhausted after running for 5 minutes that I'll probably end up one of those obese women who are too fat they can't even get themselves out of the chair. I don't want that! I look at so many people who struggle with obesity and at least it gives me a little more motivation to lose the extra fat that currently resides around my middle. I hope this laziness is only temporary and I'll be able to get work done one of these days... Ok, enough groping. I'm done for now, I promise.

No comments: